1. The Law and Horticulture 10 hrs
2. Contract Law 10hrs
3. Employment Law 10hrs
4. PBL Financial Management 20hrs
5. Staff Performance Management 10hrs
6. Motivating Employees in Horticulture 10 hrs
7. PBL Management Case Study 30 hrs
- Discuss, examine and evaluate legal systems and laws that are relevant to the management of horticultural enterprises.
- Examine, evaluate and debate the elements that comprise the making of valid contracts in the horticulture industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principal areas of employment legislation
- Compare financial management requirements for a series of optional horticultural enterprises in two or more different countries.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principal areas of performance management & staffing within a business environment.
- Determine and apply an understanding of motivation theory to better manage staff performance within a horticultural business environment.
ENROL or Use our FREE Course Advice Service to Connect with a Tutor