« Back to Affiliates main page
What else can we do to help Affiliates?
We can save affiliates a great deal of money and time in many different ways.
- Access to ACS Logistics
Note: Logistics shared with ACS by any one affiliate shall be kept confidential from other affiliates.
- Statistical reports ranking courses according to level of sales out of our UK office, our Australian office, Online School etc.
- ACS Marketing results (What has worked best for us in the past and now)
- How we have managed problems (e.g. difficult students)
- How we have managed enquiries (electronic copies & rights to use/adapt career profiles, course outlines, etc)
- How to optimise search engine rankings
- Ideas, strategies developed by ACS staff
- How we deal with recognition and accreditation issues both in Australia and the UK
- Web Site Content
Electronic copies that can be loaded to your web sites.
- Programming for use on affiliate web sites (eg. Course Counselling, links list submission, etc)
- Articles, Career Profiles, Course outlines etc
- Promotional Support
- Links from ACS web sites
- Joint Media Releases promoting the affiliate as well as ACS distributed through the ACS mail lists etc.
- Free use of our Image database (Webphotos.com.au)
- Copies of ACS promotional materials, advertising copy etc, that can be adapted for affiliate use
- Use of sample courses (e.g. www.acs.edu.au/bookcourse) for promotions
- Customisation Support
- We will discuss and advise on ways you may market and deliver our courses in a different way to ACS. There are many great opportunities and possibilities for varying the product to distinguish it from other schools (eg. Combining or breaking up components to market them differently; offering a different mix of support services to what ACS offers)
- Books and Videos
Alternatively, if the affiliate does not operate a student bookshop, their students can be offered the normal 10% student discount on any books purchased through the ACS Bookshop.
- A limited range of publications developed by ACS or authored by John Mason can be purchased by affiliates at a distributors discount of 60% for reselling through their own institutions
- Video Training Programs (a limited range, but available to affiliates (see http://www.acsedu.com/waystolearn/videoLearning.aspx)
6. ONLINE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- AFFILIATES ROOM -affiliates can access a range of useful resources via this password protected area, including a jobs directory that lists people seeking work as a tutor, other advice on how to find and employ tutors, copies of internal documentation used by ACS (eg proceedures), copies of advertising/marketing materials, etc.
- COURSES REPOSITORY - this is another password protected area, which gives you direct access to download the latest versions of all ACS courses. Our academic staff are continually revising and updating courses and those updates are loaded into this area continuously, almost every working day of the year. Affiliates can organise their computers to access and download these updates onto their own computers overnight; and in doing so, always have versions of the course that are most up to date.
- Tutors can be given access to the repository; which then allows them to see the course notes and the assignments they are marking. It is also possible to view old versions of courses as well; so tutors can see changed questions if a student is working from an earlier version.